background

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Too Cute Tuesday

 Birthday Boy Pictures




My alligator, how interesting



But I'm done with it!

In fact, I'm out of here.

Wait a minute, what is this?

Mama, you're funny.

Kinda funny.

I'm thirsty!!

No, not a balloon, thirsty!

Mama. I mean it.  Daddy, please stop taking pictures.



I'm hungry!


All done, baby


.


4 comments:

  1. Oh how precious!!!....
    Although I've never met either of you IRL, the "You're funny"... "Kinda funny" looks remind me of you, Emily. I've seen that expression before.

    Still sending love and hugs your way to help ease the pain; and we think of you often.

    BTW, how did you guys pick out the name Collin?...and what is his middle name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i can imagine what it would feel like to pick him up. I bet it feels so good! It was nice to see some pictures of him that i haven't stared at for "hours."

    I miss you collin. i will see you on the other side sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie! I look forward to meeting him someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun pictures! I love the running commentary! Emily, I've never met you but my husband works at ABF so I've met Phillip a few times. I just wanted you to know that I think of your little boy often and pray for you frequently!

    ~Kathryn VanDerPol

    ReplyDelete