Our lives changed forever when our infant son was diagnosed with cancer. Thrown immediately into a world of chemotherapy, hospitalization, transplant, infections, and complications - we fought daily alongside our beautiful, beloved, strong warrior for nearly 18 months.
On May 12, 2010 we lost our sweet Collin to an overwhelming infection.
This will be my journal as I grieve my precious son.
Emily, He is such a cutie! I love the "quick rest" before going on.....
We miss seeing you at church (I don't say that to make you feel like you have to come, just so that you know that we miss you and you are in our thoughts and prayers).
Emily, I love these multiple pics. They tell such a story. I remember Collin playing with those toys so well. And he was Never ready for bedtime. He really was always "kinda busy". Too cute is a perfect description. Love, Mom
Love these precious photos. My heart's still broken for you as well as my family with our Chrissie. It's just so hard. I had more tears (unexpectedly) yesterday. I love your faithful Too Cute Tuesday posts. Just precious. Praying for you! PS Did you ever order Have Heart? I'm hoping to order more copies for a few friends soon, and if you don't have a copy yet, I'll order you one. Just let me know.
how sweet i love being able to look at his pics and see how loved you guys made him feel. its also great to see him at his best"playing".hang in there we love you nathan and melissa wilson
Emily,
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie! I love the "quick rest" before going on.....
We miss seeing you at church (I don't say that to make you feel like you have to come, just so that you know that we miss you and you are in our thoughts and prayers).
Love,
Rebecca Shaw
Emily, I love these multiple pics. They tell such a story. I remember Collin playing with those toys so well. And he was Never ready for bedtime. He really was always "kinda busy". Too cute is a perfect description. Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteLove these precious photos. My heart's still broken for you as well as my family with our Chrissie. It's just so hard. I had more tears (unexpectedly) yesterday. I love your faithful Too Cute Tuesday posts. Just precious. Praying for you! PS Did you ever order Have Heart? I'm hoping to order more copies for a few friends soon, and if you don't have a copy yet, I'll order you one. Just let me know.
ReplyDeletehow sweet i love being able to look at his pics and see how loved you guys made him feel. its also great to see him at his best"playing".hang in there we love you
ReplyDeletenathan and melissa wilson
LOVE LOVE LOVE...
ReplyDeleteShannon