background

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Too Cute Tuesday (on Wednesday)

Whew, we have been busy.  So I missed two Too Cute Tuesdays!

We have made a lot of changes in the last two weeks.

  • The first, we put our house on the market to sell.  Which meant painting, stripping wall paper, cleaning, organizing, landscaping and more.  We got it all done just in time to....
  • Leave for the first vacation we've had in years.  We went with my parents and brother's family to a lake house and had a fabulous time boating, sailing, kayaking, hot tubbing, and eating homemade ice cream.  We returned, just in time for me...
  • To return to work.  Part time.  At the company I worked for before Collin's diagnosis.  I have some completely new responsibilities and am looking forward to the challenge and glad to be back.
So that's what is new.

Now here's what is cute:









1 comment:

  1. He is just adorable--bright blue is definately his color! And, I love that little fuzzy hair in the last shot. I am so glad for you and Philip that you have been so busy building life together. It must be very stressful and stress relieving at the same time. I am sure Collin is watching over his mommy and daddy and was happy to see them smiling at the lake. I am happy to hear that you had a good time. We are praying for you guys all the time and just wish only the best for your family.
    Leah

    ReplyDelete